Professional and Educational background
- Concord Law School, Purdue University Global, Juris Doctor
- Moot Court Honors – Distinguished Brief, Defendant
- Harvard University, Derek Bok Center for Teaching and Learning, Higher Education Teaching Certificate
- San Diego State University, Bachelor of Science, Business Administration – Marketing
- Senior Certified Professional – Society for Human Resources Management – California Employment Law
Years of experience in the field: 30 years with 18 years as a principal owner of a construction firm.
Consulting and Training Expertise
- Project Management
- Business Strategy
- Business Risk Identification, Analysis and Management
- Change-order Pricing
- Claims Negotiation
- Human Resources Management
- Contract & Billing Review
- Expert Witness
- Senior Vice President, Tri-Signal Integration, Inc.
- Vice President of Engineering, Tri-Signal Integration, Inc.
- Director of Sales, Tri-Signal Integration, Inc.
- Senior Systems Sales, Simplex-TYCO
- Small Contractor Account Rep, Simplex-TYCO
Relevant Published Papers
- Preconstruction Risk Assessment and Infection Control Risk Assessment Training Manual 2022Reviewer and Contributor to the publisher, Stellar Performance
PCRA/ICRA Certification Exam, Green Advantage
Editor, Subject Matter Expert, Content Contributor
Construction Management faculty are experts in their respective fields and are available to share their knowledge through CCCE’s consulting and training services program. Industry partners are invited to develop a topic for discussion at their firm, and CCCE will pair them with a member of our faculty for consulting or training purposes. Speaking and consulting fees do apply.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.