Meet and Greet registration
The California Center for Construction Education (CCCE) works on behalf of its construction management students and alumni to provide networking and recruitment opportunities that leads to greater employment opportunities within numerous construction industry fields. The Construction Management Department offers a robust, internal recruiting program coordinated by the CCCE that gives industry recruiters a chance to interact with Cal Poly students throughout the academic year.
Meet company representatives, learn about opportunities, and schedule next-day interviews at the CCCE’s casual afternoon mixer Meet and Greet sessions. Meet and Greets, another part of the Construction Management Department’s vast recruitment program, are held on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 11:10am to 1:00pm during Fall, Winter, and Spring quarters.
As of right now, our intent is to offer in-person recruitment sessions and will following the university’s guidance regarding safety measures and event guidelines. Interview spaces will be limited to one room per host company for one recruiter and one student. We will be offering virtual interview scheduling, if requested at least 1-week prior to your scheduled recruitment session.
Prior to hosting a recruitment session, make sure to carefully review the CAL POLY’S CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT 2021-2022 RECRUITMENT PROGRAM INSTRUCTIONS. In this document, you will find essential information regarding presentation and interview rooms, new food protocols, technology accommodations, parking details, and Wi-Fi instructions. By reading this document carefully, you can ensure your company will have a successful recruitment session. If protocols are not followed, we will move our recruiting program virtually to ensure the safety of our students and industry partners.
Thank you for your interest in a Construction Management Meet and Greet, please review the Meet and Greet availability below for open dates and sign up for your desired time.
- This registration is open for the entire academic year.
- The first round of registration is open to one meet & greetn session per company.
- Companies can only host one recruitment session (Info Session or Meet & Greet) per quarter.
- Each Meet & Greet, and next day interview space costs $400.00 due upon confirmation.
- If you are a member of the Construction Management Advisory Council (CMAC) please review your member benefits as this fee may be included here.
- The CCCE uses Eventbrite and will only be accepting online payments and registration through this platform. We are very excited about offering this simple and efficient system to you again.
- A 50% cancelation refund is only available if cancellation takes place 60 days before the scheduled date and the space is able to be filled.
Below is the Recruitment Session Registration Timeline as of 8/3/21:
- Meet & Greet Registration
- August 30: CMAC Legacy & Founder Members will have one day with priority registration for one Meet and Greet session
- August 31: CMAC Mustang Members will have one day with priority registration for one Meet and Greet session
- September 1: CMAC Gold and Green Members and All recruiters are invited to register for one Meet and Greet session