Professional and Educational background
Andrew graduated from Cal Poly SLO from the Construction Management department and earned his MBA while working full-time as a Project Manager. He worked for a large General Contractor in Southern California as a Project Engineer, Superintendent, and most recently as a Project Manager. He has a wide range of experience and his main focus was Multi-Family and Commercial construction. He had the opportunity to work for some of the larger clients in Southern California, which included: Irvine Company, Shea Properties, and Lennar and has built over 1100 multi-family units in his career.
Andrew has worked in the field and in the office and has experience in each area of construction. He has developed a number of Project Engineer & Intern training programs while he worked in the industry and has continued to develop these trainings while working at Cal Poly.
Consulting and Training Expertise
- Consulted for mid to large sized General Contractors and Subcontractors, consulting services have included:
- Pre-construction and Project Management services, including: scope review and creation, bid review and bid spreading, creating subcontracts, schedule creation, as well as cost estimating.
- Construction services, including: schedule creation and updating (using P6, Suretrak, MS Project), change order review and processing, and RFI review and processing.
- Have conducted full day Bluebeam, Primavera P6 scheduling, and Procore workshops for various Contractors. These workshops have been delivered to Office Managers, Project & Field Engineers, Interns, as well as Superintendents.
- Primivera P6 professional
- Bluebeam Eduacation professional
- Procore Certified
- Featured in the Bluebeam Education BLOG
- OSHA 30
Construction Management faculty are experts in their respective fields and are available to share their knowledge through CCCE’s consulting and training services program. Industry partners are invited to develop a topic for discussion at their firm, and CCCE will pair them with a member of our faculty for consulting or training purposes. Speaking and consulting fees do apply.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.