Info Session Registration
The California Center for Construction Education (CCCE) works on behalf of its construction management students and alumni to provide networking and recruitment opportunities that leads to greater employment opportunities within numerous construction industry fields. The Construction Management Department offers a robust, internal recruiting program coordinated by the CCCE that gives industry recruiters a chance to interact with Cal Poly students throughout the academic year.
Info Sessions are designed for a single company to present its company culture and employment opportunities to Construction Management students within a 50-min presentation, followed by next-day interviews. The CCCE coordinates approximately forty nightly Info Sessions per quarter which run Tuesday through Thursday starting at 11:10am and Monday through Thursday at 6:10pm.
Prior to hosting a recruitment session, make sure to carefully review the CAL POLY’S CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT RECRUITMENT PROGRAM INSTRUCTIONS. In this document, you will find essential information regarding presentation and interview rooms, new food protocols, technology accommodations, parking details, and Wi-Fi instructions. By reading this document carefully, you can ensure your company will have a successful recruitment session. Due to our limited interview rooms, we will continue offering virtual interview scheduling, if requested at least 2-week prior to your scheduled recruitment session.
Thank you for your interest in a Construction Management Info Session, please review the Info Session availability below for open dates and sign up for your desired time.
- This registration is open for the entire academic year.
- Companies can only host one recruitment session per quarter.
- Each info session, and next day interview space costs $700.00 due upon confirmation.
- If you are a member of the Construction Management Advisory Council (CMAC) please review your member benefits as this fee may be included here.
- The CCCE uses Eventbrite and will only be accepting online payments and registration through this platform. We are very excited about offering this simple and efficient system to you again.
- A 50% cancelation refund is only available if cancellation takes place 60 days before the scheduled date and the space is able to be filled.
Below is the Recruitment Session Registration Timeline as of 6/14/2023:
- Info Session Registration
- August 1: CMAC Legacy & Founder Members will have one day with priority registration for two recruitment sessions; limited to 1 per quarter
- August 2: CMAC Mustang Members will have one day with priority registration for two recruitment sessions; limited to 1 per quarter
- August 3: CMAC Gold Members will have one day with priority registration for one Info Session
- August 4: CMAC Green Members and All recruiters are invited to register for one Info Session