- This event has passed.
Introduction to Project Production Management (PPM)
March 26, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
What is the future for Construction Management?
- Learn emerging methods already in use and demonstrating repeated success.
- Science-based practices provide improved project delivery performance.
- An approach that is flexible for any type of project and works with existing efforts.
Attend this full-day virtual educational course about ProjectProduction Management (PPM). Instructors include ProjectProduction Institute experts and Cal Poly ConstructionManagement Faculty member, Paul Redden.
- Explore gaps in current project delivery through discussion of construction scenarios.
- Discuss alternate delivery practices such as modularization and off-site construction.
- Discuss application of the concepts through construction examples and scenarios.
- Explore fundamental, practical science that governs all project delivery efforts.
- Learn the basic Project Production Management (PPM) framework.
Space is limited to 25 seats.