CMAC Summer 2022 Mixers
August 25 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
We look forward to connecting with you at five CMAC mixers this summer throughout California hosted by five Construction Management Advisory Council (CMAC) member companies.
We hope that you will be able to join us to learn more about CMAC, how to get engaged with our Construction Management Department, the upcoming programs through the California Center for Construction Education (CCCE) such as our Carpenters Apprenticeship Program.
At each mixer, we will recognize the local students in the 2022 cohort taking part in the Carpenter’s Apprenticeship Program.* This unique apprenticeship program is designed to be mutually beneficial for students, CMAC members, and the Carpenters Union (SoCal Local 714 and NorCal Local 217) by providing participating students valuable field experience while working hands-on a construction site.
Space is limited and registration will be closed 2-weeks prior to each event. If you would like to attend this complimentary mixer, RSVP today.
Please join us for an evening of discussion, celebration and camaraderie.
Cal Poly Construction Management Department and Construction Management Advisory Council Summer Mixers
- Tues, July 12th 4–7pm at Myers & Sons Construction, 45 Morrison Ave, Sacramento, CA 95838
- Thurs, July 14th 4–7pm at Quiring General, 5118 E Clinton Way Suite 201, Fresno, CA 93727
- ** Fri, August 19th 4–7pm at McGuire and Hester, 2810 Harbor Bay Pkwy, Alameda, CA 94502 // Northern California Cal Poly Carpenters Apprenticeship Program*
- **Thurs, August 25th 3–6pm with Largo Concrete at San Antonio Winery, 737 Lamar Street, Los Angeles, CA 90031 // Southern California Cal Poly Carpenters Apprenticeship Program*
- Friday, August 26th 4–7pm at DPR Construction, 5010 Shoreham Place, Suite100, San Diego, CA 92122
We can’t wait to celebrate this upcoming academic year with you.