- This event has passed.
Cal Poly Construction Management Fall Career Fair – Virtual
October 29, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
The CCCE and CM Department at California Polytechnic State University are pleased to announce that we will host our own Virtual CM Fall Career Fair that will be held on Thursday, October 29th via Microsoft Teams.
Employees will benefit by saving valuable time and students will have the opportunity to meet with a wider range of employers, some of whom may not typically make the trip for our on-campus career fairs in the past.
Please reserve your spot via Eventbrite by registering for the appropriate industry-specific ticket type. You can register for more than one. After registration is completed, day-of details will be emailed closer to the event.
This year’s career fair features a lot of creative ideas as follows:
- Company-specific channels in MS Teams where employers can upload event materials such as videos, brochures, and photos prior to the career fair
- Unlimited number of recruiters without additional fees
- Unlimited number of one-on-one video calls or phone calls
- Unlimited virtual interview sessions (Teams and channels will remain to be live for a month)
- Student videos and resumes prior to the career fair
- Company scheduled follow-up interviews separately
- Keeping in touch with all interviewees (Teams and channels will remain to be live for a month)
- Streamlined registration via Eventbrite
- Industry-specific sessions sold as separate ticket types
- Virtual technical support throughout the career fair
- CM student ambassadors and club volunteers
- Gift cards for student attendees