Cal Poly Construction Management Winter Career Fair – Virtual
February 26 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The CCCE and CM Department at California Polytechnic State University are pleased to announce that we will host our second Virtual Construction Management Winter Career Fair on Friday, February 26th via Microsoft Teams.
This recruiting event will again be hosted in Microsoft Teams and include interview sessions. Please reserve your spot via Eventbrite by Friday, January 22nd. After registration is completed, day-of details will be emailed closer to the event.
Below is the current timeline for Friday’s event:
- Friday, February 26th 2021
- 9:00am – 12:00pm Open Networking via Microsoft Teams
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm Lunch Break
- 1:00pm – 4:00pm Student Interview Sessions
The Winter Virtual Construction Manager Career Fair features the following:
- Student resumes and videos prior to the career fair
- Company-specific channels in MS Teams where employers can upload event materials such as videos, brochures, and photos prior to the career fair
- Three hours of open networking
- Three hours of interview sessions
- Unlimited number of recruiters without additional fees
We had over 400 representatives and 300 students attend our virtual fall construction management career fair, and it was a great success. We are very confident that our students will create meaningful relationships with recruiters and make informed decisions on their future career paths. Look forward to your participation in February.