- This event has passed.
Cal Poly Construction Management Info Session
October 25, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
2021-2022 Cal Poly Construction Management Info Session Registration
Info Sessions are designed for a single company to present its company culture and employment opportunities to students, followed by next-day interviews.
Common Recruitment Session Questions
- May I host our Info Session in person on campus? At this time, we are still waiting on the university to provide updated event guidelines and prevention coronavirus information, to help keep our students, faculty and staff safe and healthy.
- How many Info Sessions can we reserve? At this time, we ask that you select one Info Session for the academic year.
- Can I send you an email rather than the online form? No, only Info Session requests made via the online form will be seen as valid requests.
- Do I need to pay the $750 registration? Registration fees are included in CMAC Founder, Legacy and Corporate Membership.
- Can I reserve an Info Session and Meet & Greet in the same quarter? No, you will not be eligible to register for a Meet & Greet in the same quarter that you are hosting an Info Session.
- Is a parking pass included with registration? No, due to changes to the university policies, guests must purchase parking passes. Here is a helpful link with information on how to obtain a parking pass. We strongly recommend to Uber or Lyft to campus. If not, please allow 20-30 mins when scheduling for the following alternative options.
- How many students attend an Info Session? On average, 30 students attend an in-person Info Session.
- Do I need to make an additional payment for a second recruitment session registration? Yes, discounts will not be given for a second Info Session or Meet and Greet. If you are a member of CMAC, only one Info Session is included in your benefits.
- How are cancellations handled? Due to the popularity of the Recruiting Sessions and the administrative cost of running the program, we do charge for Info Sessions. If you purchased a recruitment session à la carte a 50% cancellation refund is available if cancellation takes place 60 days before the scheduled date and the space is able to be filled.