2023-2024 Cal Poly CMAC Membership Registration
May 21, 2023 @ 7:00 am - April 30, 2024 @ 11:00 pm$200.00 - $7,000.00
Thank you for your interest in joining the Construction Management Advisory Council (CMAC). Please proceed to complete your 2022-2023 Cal Poly CMAC Membership Registration.
CMAC works to increase alumni involvement and strengthens student engagement with the Cal Poly Construction Management department and industry practitioners. CMAC also provides feedback to the Construction Management Department on current and future programs and curriculum, as well as guidance on how to best prepare students to support the dynamic needs of the construction industry. The support from CMAC members is part of what makes the Construction Management Department so strong.
Prior to completing your CMAC membership registration, we encourage you to review the membership structure available at https://ccce.calpoly.edu/cmac-membership/ to determine which membership option works best for you and/or your organization, listed below, and collect the following information:
- Founder Membership
- Legacy Membership
- Mustang Membership – $7,000 (Maximum 10 Companies)
- Gold Membership – $5,000 (Maximum 30 companies)
- Green Membership – $3,000 (Maximum 20 companies)
- Individual Membership – $200
Information Needed To Register:
- CMAC Representative’s Name and Contact Information (email, cell, etc.)
- CMAC Representative’s Committee Involvement (if any)
- Recruitment Contact Information (up to 2)
Thank you to all of the 2021-2022 CMAC Members listed below and their continued support.